Friday, October 26, 2012










My friend, and reformed blogger, Ryan Marshall recently hatched a secret plan to get me to Orlando for a visit with his pregnant wife Cole and their family. He was in the mood to surprise her, and I think it worked. 

So this weekend I'll be hanging with the Marshalls in sunny Florida. He's threatened to take me to a swampy spring for canoeing and alligator watching. Very little of this entices me, but I look forward to a few days with the greatest family in America. 

And click below for a walk down memory lane, some Florida posts from days gone by.


(Photo taken in January 2012.)


YOU MIGHT REMEMBER
Summer Style (February 20, 2011)
Tropical America (May 24, 2011)
Courting the Marshalls (January 21, 2012)
Notes on Tessa (January 26, 2012)
Instagrammar School: As Travelogue (September 23, 2012)


And I hear it's raining cats and dogs in Toronto, so a playlist from last year to soothe you.
November Rain (November 29, 2012)




No comments:

Post a Comment