Thursday, October 25, 2012








A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I POSTED THIS PLAYLIST. They still hold up, so I thought they deserved another spin. I'm hoping we see new albums soon from people like Neko Case and Dan Auerbach; for now, these will have to do. They're perfect for this time of year, when you want to hunker down and hide, but also run away.








PLAYLIST: 
How We Exit 
 
  1. Heartbroken, In Disrepair - Dan Auerbach 
  2. We're in a Thunderstorm - Gentleman Reg 
  3. Free - Cat Power 
  4. Pearl's Dream - Bat for Lashes 
  5. White Tooth Man - Iron and Wine 
  6. I'm an Animal - Neko Case 
  7. Icarus - White Hinterland 
  8. Relief Next to Me - Tegan & Sara 
  9. Time of My Life - Patrick Wolf 
10. How We Exit - Gentleman Reg
11. Beleriand - The Middle East 
12. Swanlights - Antony & The Johnsons 
13. We Put a Pearl in the Ground - St. Vincent 
14. Landmines - St. Vincent 
15. The Owl and the Tanager - Sufjan Stevens 
16. Gossip in the Grain - Ray LaMontagne 
17. Honestly? - American Football 
18. Tryin' My Best - Jenny Lewis 
19. I Was Young When I Left Home - Antony and Bryan Desser 
20. Goin' Home - Dan Auerbach

DOWNLOAD.






1 comment: