Friday, February 10, 2012









I'm back in New York for yet another fashion week. These days they seem to happen monthly, what with the major collections, capsules, pre-Fall this and resort that. It's a beast of an industry and I like being a bystander.

But, to be honest, I'm most excited that Jeff is here with me, making this weekend a work/play adventure. We haven't been here together in a few years, so I look forward to sharing New York as I've come to know it on my solo trips. Dinners and wandering, cocktails and maybe a museum or two.

On the fashion side, I'm jazzed to be shooting backstage with Canadian design darling, Jeremy Laing for Toronto Life. I'll try to keep things updated around here. 



(Jeremy Laing, September 2011, SS12)



ON FASHION:
Hudson Takes Manhattan (June 15, 2011)
New York Fashion Week (September 19, 2011)
In America (September 25, 2011)


2 comments:

  1. I've got a big ol' crush on that Jeremy's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated my curly hair until I saw Jeremy's. He makes me wanna embrace my curls. Excited for you to be in NY and esp during a fun time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete