Wednesday, September 7, 2011










There are a few exciting things in the works these days.  Next week Ryan and I are heading to New York Fashion Week to shoot some stuff together (which we'll share soon!) and we're also working on our seminar for Alt Summit. This conference started  in 2010 and focuses on design, lifestyle and fashion blogs and takes place in Salt Lake City.  Ryan thought it would be fun if we did something together, so we put our heads together and came up with a terrific idea.  We'll share that soon, too.

I'm pretty jazzed to go to Utah, even if it is in January.  Lots of exciting people are attending the conference, and one of my favourites is a speaker: Kathleen!  We've been pals-on-the-internet for a while now, and I can't wait to meet her for reals.  She recently designed my new business card (which should arrive any day!) and to spend a few days with her feels like a sweet dream.

If you haven't considered it, perhaps you'd like to register yourself for the Summit. It's gonna be amazing.



3 comments:

  1. You should be getting your cards any MINUTE.

    I cannot wait for Alt. I get in on Wednesday. I'll holler when I arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Alt & seeing what you, Ryan, and Kathleen have up your sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason! This is amazing! So happy for all that's coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete