Saturday, February 12, 2011










I recently discovered a blog that many people already knew about.  Jamie Beck is a photographer and straight-up-stunner living in New York.  She cooks from scratch, she dresses impeccably, and she takes the most beautiful photos.  She's good taste personified.  Her site is chock-full of great pictures, stories, and inspiration.  If you haven't already, click over for a visit.  

Fair warning: You might lose a day's worth of productivity.  







(She takes beautiful photos in colour, too.  For some reason, as I trolled for these examples today, I was drawn to the black and white.  All photos by Jamie Beck©)


4 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens! I'm speechless! Thank you so much for your wonderfully kind and flattering words and I loved seeing which images you responded to in my body of work. It feel so good to have someone take the time to look at and share my imagery. I'm inspired by your kindness- Thank you Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I barely had time to register what her photography looks like, I was too captivated by the site design.
    I definitely did not fail to notice her style and beauty and obviously her awesome gifs!
    Thank you for showing this! Definitely will draw inspiration from this

    ReplyDelete