Wednesday, July 7, 2010



Once we veer off the main highway towards our cottage, we follow an extremely curvaceous back road for a few minutes.  It's terribly charming, though if you're without your wits, the whole thing can end in nausea and general discombobulation.  

About halfway into the woods, there's a parcel of trees right out of Middle Earth.  Tall, arrow-straight trees reach into the sky at least a hundred feet, and without the clutter and distraction of underbrush, this forest is magic.  It makes me want to shoot a spring fashion campaign or an Ang Lee movie.  








(Torrance, Ontario  July 7, 2010)

9 comments:

  1. that is magnificent. i'll trade the city for that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - awesome. an ang lee movie hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need a cottage. And a sparkly vampire to make out with. I may or may not be tipsy commenting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! to "discombobulation"
    Beautiful pics.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be straight on the blower to Grace Coddington if it were me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathleen - You know I love me some tipsy-commenting!

    Will - I'd love to location-scout for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, so lovely and definitely ang-lee approved, i'd say!

    ReplyDelete