Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I was one of those kids who hated taking his shirt off in the pool.  (See: Fatty Fatty Two-by-Four, June 2008)  Having this cottage has stripped me of that fear.  Or perhaps it's just aging and that settling-in that inevitably happens.  Whatever the case, there's nothing quite so freeing as spending six straight days shirtless and drunk.    Aside from too much gin, red meat, and sun exposure, I also suffer from not enough hair product or shame.

Ah, well.  That's what vacations are for.









(Photos by Jeff.  Photoshop by me.  Nothing crazy, just a nip here and a tuck there, but get real if you think I'm publishing untouched photos.)

9 comments:

  1. Amen for a little help from our friend Adobe. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.
    I know how you feel about, Miss 18" waist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first glance, I thought the picture on the left was a really old picure of your dad, maybe. Neat effect.

    Do you wear SPF? It's good for yaz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy! Of course I do! I can't help my natural golden-tan-capabilities! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. white trunks??? no wonder there are no after the swim pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mina, you can always find something to nip. Haha.

    Anonymous, you saucy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing says summer time like white boxer shorts. So crisp, and timeless.

    ReplyDelete