Monday, May 3, 2010

Photo Vault



I've been digging through my external hard drive, and have stumbled upon some forgotten photos. It's like cracking open your brain and discovering a memory.


Jeff and I signing the marriage certificate of our beloved Nick and Natasha.  There's something old school about it, like a photo snapped during a Presidential inauguration or something.  The pomp and circumstance of a wedding really gets me, but maybe you can't see the tears welling in my eyes.  (Photo by mimmo + naz.)

11 comments:

  1. what a sweet photo. you two look so dapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget that Jeff is a leftie.
    I can definitely see the tears welling in your eyes - you big sap ;)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome couple. I assumed it was your marriage certificate you were signing. You're right about it looking old school - black & white does that to pics, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great. This shot could have been from tons of different eras in history. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dashing, the pair of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason, this is such sweet and very cute photo. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very touching - amazing how much emotion can be shown through photography. Nice post, Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone.
    The only thing that would make me like this photo more, is if I took it.
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Makes me miss you two more and more....
    xo Leann

    ReplyDelete
  10. PHOTO VAULT. I like this series.

    ReplyDelete