Sunday, May 16, 2010

Elise and Jack


The cottage feels officially open.  

The docks are in, the water is on, and the sweet sound of our niece, Elise, echoes through the house, forest and lake all around.  And she's not alone - A few months ago she got a new best friend, an English Labrador Retriever named Jack.  Although I'm not into pets and can't stand the idea of his (admittedly adorable) wet paws all over the house, he's awfully sweet and sticks right by Elise's side as she marches through the woods or "fishes" off the dock.
















(And no post is complete without a picture of my dreamboat.)


9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh my god, this last picture is the BEST. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! All of the shots are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggie is so cute! In fact, this whole post is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, friends.

    Yeah, Elise has taken to holding your face in her hands and then going in for big, long mouth-kisses. God, it's about the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly me, I saw "Jack" and assumed you were talking about the human being not the canine version.
    I was wondering why you would have a entry called "Elise & Jack" when they haven't been together. Now I understand.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason anyway you could email me the picture of Elise (the close up on on the dock). I want to do a photo collage, and I don't have any good recent pictures! Your pictures are AMZING!!!!!!So many great shots! I will likely see you soon!!! (Julie has my email) Darriel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pics Jason!!! You always get amazing shots of her and I always get pics of the side of her head as she flies by! Next time were at the cottage I'll get a memory stick to get the pics from you.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last picture is ADORABLE. Also, the docks actually come OUT of the water? I need an explanation on this!

    ReplyDelete